Ibérico Pork Ham
Iberian pork hams
Considered the delicacy of Spanish gastronomy, Iberian ham continues to be the star of every meal in which it is present. The feeding of the pig is extremely important for the Iberian ham to be in perfect condition for the palate to enjoy an exquisite experience.
At Ibericca we take very seriously the elaboration of the best Iberian hams to bring to your home a dish full of flavour.
Selection of Iberian hams
At Ibericca we offer an excellent selection of Iberian hams that will not leave any diner indifferent. We have exquisite products such as:
- 100% Iberian acorn-fed ham with D.O. Extremadura from Ibéricos Montesano. Raised in the Extremadura pasture in a sustainable ecosystem 100% natural.
- 100% Iberian acorn-fed ham from Ibéricos Montesano. Awarded with the "Crystal Taste Award", reared and cured in freedom in the cradle of the Ibérico.
- Acorn-fed ham 50% Iberian breed from Ibéricos Montesano. Fed mainly on grass and acorns in the field during the "montanera". We also have 50% Iberian bait ham.
- Monte Roble 50% Iberian acorn-fed ham. A high quality product, with unique flavour and nuances. In our selection you can also find Monte Roble 50% Iberian Cebo de Campo ham.
- Sierra Jerez 50% Iberian acorn-fed ham. Acorn-fed and free-range with a delicate flavour and texture. We also have 50% Iberian Sierra Jerez ham.